16 6月 2015 へ 16:05
France in the spotlight at the Brazilian Anima Mundi animation festival
Featuring ブラジル's one and only film market, the Anima Mundi film festival will honor French productions this year in its Focus France section. The festival will take place in Rio de Janeiro from July 9 through 15, followed by Sao Paulo from July 16 through 22, 2015.
French productions enjoy a strong presence at this event each year (with 62 French shorts and feature films showcased in 2014). This year, 42 French animated productions will be presented at Anima Mundi, in addition to the special program offered to audiences in the Focus France section.
The Focus France program:
- Preview screening of The Little Prince, in the presence of its director Mark Osborne
- Preview screening of Chant de la mer, in the presence of its producer Morgann Favennec from Superights
- Preview screening of Yellowbird.
- Nicolas Schmerkin, winner of an Oscar for his film Logorama, will present a Carte Blanche program of films from his production company Autour de Minuit
- Bastien Dubois (Oscar nominee in the Best Animated Short Film category for Madagascar, carnet de voyage) will present a retrospective of his short films and will host a master class and a 2-hour meeting with audiences
- 2 Carte Blanche programs (2 selections of short films) dedicated to the schools Les Gobelins and Rubika (formerly SupInfoCom Valenciennes)
- Round tables will also be held on themes including co-productions between France and Brazil and the international distribution of animated films
For further information, visit the festival website.
最終更新日 : 19 6月 2015 へ 16:05 CEST