09 10月 2017 へ 17:01
Samuel Benchetrit's film Chien picks up 3 awards at the Namur FIFF
Could we say that Chien, the sixth feature by Samuel Benchetrit (seen here with Martin Provost at the awards ceremony), is a niche market film? Nothing could be farther from reality at this point, since it has just won three awards at the Namur International French-Language Film Festival, including the Bayard d'Or for Best Film and the Best Actor Award.
Other prizes presented at the festival's closing night awards ceremony held on October 6 notably honored Les Bienheureux by Sofia Djama, 12 Days by Raymond Depardon, and Mama Colonel by Dieudo Hamadi.
A delegation of around sixty actors and directors traveled to Namur to take part in the 32nd edition of one of the world's biggest festivals dedicated to French-language cinema.
- Bayard d'Or for Best Film: Chien by Samuel Benchetrit
- Bayard d'Or for Best Actor: Vincent Macaigne for his role in Chien by Samuel Benchetrit
- Bayard d'Or for Best First Film: Les Bienheureux by Sofia Djama
- Bayard d'Or for Best Screenplay: Chien by Samuel Benchetrit
- Best Cinematography: 12 Days by Raymond Depardon
- Special Jury Prize: Mama Colonel by Dieudo Hamadi
- Best Short Film in the National Competition: The Summer Film by Emmanuel Marre
- Audience Award: Kapitalistis by Pablo Muñoz Gomez
- Best Cinematography in the National Competition: Olivier Boonjing for The Summer Film by Emmanuel Marre
- Arte Prize: The Pure Bodies de Bérangère McNeese, Guillaume de Ginestel
- RTBF Prize: The Pure Bodies de Bérangère McNeese, Guillaume de Ginestel
- Special Mention from the National Competition Jury: Kapitalistis by Pablo Muñoz Gomez
最終更新日 : 10 10月 2017 へ 17:01 CEST
Linked to this news article
Linked films (7)
Linked individuals (11)
Guillaume de Ginestel
Democratic Republic of the Congo (7)
Pablo Muñoz Gomez
Sorry, your search returned no results.