12 10月 2021 へ 23:54
UniFrance partners up with Digital Common Sense, with a first showcase devoted to French VR works in Taiwan
UniFrance is proud to accompany, in partnership with the company Et@t and the Taipei Film Festival, Digital Common Sense, the first exhibition entirely dedicated to French XR works in Taiwan.
After opening for the press on October 1, the selection of works will be open to the public from October 12 until November 14.
Ten of the best immersive experiences and installations, produced or coproduced by France, will be given center stage in 台湾 in the "French VR Showcase" program.
- Biolum directed by Abel Kohen and produced by IKO, which notably won the UniFrance Export Grant at the lastest edition of NewImages
- The Passengers by Ziad Touma, produced by Les Produits Frais
- I Saw the Future, Odyssey 1.4.9, and Recoding Entropia, three works by François Vautier, all produced by DA PROD
- Missing Pictures: Birds of Prey by Clément Deneux, produced by Atlas V
- SPHERES by Eliza McNitt, produced by Atlas V and Novelab
- Lady Sapiens, The Experience by Camille Duvelleroy, distributed by Lucid Realities
- Jailbirds – Bwa Kayiman by Thomas Villepoux, produced by Digital Rise
- The Hangman at Home - VR (Single User) by Michelle Kranot and Uri Kranot, produced by Miyu Productions, Floréal Films, and distributed by Lucid Realities
UniFrance will also take part in a panel discussion on the subject of promotional campaingn organized in collaboration with the French Byurea in Taipei, l'Institut Français, PXN - Association des Producteurs d'Expériences Numériques, the company Et@t, and theTaipei Film Festival.
最終更新日 : 13 10月 2021 へ 23:54 CEST