Submissions are now open for the 7th edition of the GLAS Animation Festival which will take place April 6-10th, 2022.
• GLAS Animation Festival welcomes all animation techniques.
• Films must be completed after January 1st 2020
• Short films submitted must not exceed 40 minutes
• Feature length films must be over 40 minutes
• Short films that are online are eligible for selection
• Each applicant must be the rightful owner of submitted films and own all literary and musical rights.
• Films must be comprised of a minimum of 30% animation to be in consideration for competition
Submissions operate on a rolling basis.
It is free to submit from September 13 - October 10th.
$15 from October 11th- November 1st for shorts.
$20 from November 1-December 1st for shorts.
GLAS Animation does not pay for screening fees for films selected in the Competition programs.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Participation in the festival and its submission process indicates acceptance, without reservation, the terms of the present regulations. By submitting a film through our submission process, submitters and filmmakers.