29 8月 2014 へ 14:43
Xavier Beauvois and Régis Wargnier in Telluride
The 41st edition of this legendary American film festival has just kicked off, with six French productions and co-productions included in its program.
This year's festival will showcase twenty-five films in its general non-competitive section, with screenings held in the small town of Telluride in Colorado. Founded in 1974, this event is renowned for its dedication to the art of filmmaking and its enthusiasm for discovering new talent. It traditionally serves as an important bridge in the lead-up to the race for the Oscars.
Six French productions and co-productions have been selected this year, all presented in North American premieres, just a few days prior to the opening of the TIFF in Toronto:
- The Gate by Régis Wargnier
- The Price of Fame by Xavier Beauvois
- The Salt of the Earth by Wim Wenders & Juliano Ribeiro Salgado
- Diplomacy by Volker Schlöndorff
- Two Days, One Night by Luc Dardenne & Jean-Pierre Dardenne
- Dancing Arabs by Eran Riklis
最終更新日 : 15 4月 2015 へ 14:43 CEST