22 French films and French majority/minority coproductions will be presented at the 63rd edition of the San Sebastian International Film Festival, which will take place from September 18 through 26, 2015. Unifrance is delighted to accompany French films, which distinguish themselves by their diversity.
The Official Selection boasts two majority French titles. Jean-Marie and Arnaud Larrieu will present their latest feature, 21 Nights with Pattie, accompanied by the film's protagonist Karin Viard, while Lucile Hadzihalilovic will surprise festivalgoers with her new, highly awaited film, Evolution. Present in all the festival's strands, French cinema will also be represented by a large delegation of filmmakers and actors.
In keeping with tradition, Unifrance will organize a cocktail to which the creative teams, journalists and exporters attending the festival will be invited.
- Comoara (The Treasure) by Corneliu Porumboiu (Romania, France)
- Adama by Simon Rouby (France)
- A German Youth by Jean-Gabriel Périot(France, Switzerland, Germany)
- The Here After by Magnus Von Horn (Poland, Sweden, France)
- The Magic Mountain by Anca Damian (Romania, France, Poland)
- Montanha, un adolescent à Lisbonne by João Salaviza (Portugal, France)
- Francofonia by Alexandre Sokurov (France, Germany, Holland)
- Paulina by Santiago Mitre (Argentina, Brazil, France)
- Ixcanul Volcano by Jayro Bustamante (Guatemala, France)
- Land and Shade by César Augusto Acevedo (Colombia, Chile, Brazil, Holland, France)
- Chronic by Michel Franco (Mexico, France)
- The Pearl Button by Patricio Guzmán (France, Chile, Spain)
- Elegidas by David Pablos (Mexico, France)