30 6月 2017 へ 18:48
Around the World: June 30, 2017
Follow our bi-monthly bulletin and keep up to date on trips made by French actors and directors as they accompany their films around the world for film releases, retrospectives, master classes, festivals, preview screenings, and more.
- Julie Delpy, Isabelle Huppert (photo) and Jean Reno traveled to 中国 to take part in the 20th Shanghai International Film Festival (June 17-28).
- Édouard Baer, Lou de Laâge, Jacques Doillon, Anne Fontaine, Tran Anh Hung, Isabelle Huppert, Valérie Müller, Angelin Preljocaj, Martin Provost, Katell Quillévéré, Danièle Thompson, and Paul Verhoeven made up the delegation attending the 25th フランス映画祭（日本） (June 22-25), of which Catherine Deneuve was this year's patron.
- The Taipei Golden Horse Film Festival, which opened on June 29, welcomes the attendance of Davy Chou, Oliver Laxe, Bogdan Mirica, Julia Murat, and Léa Mysius this year, with Ms. Mysius participating in a special Focus event on the Fémis Film School.
- Stéphane Robelin and Yaniss Lespert made the trip to Hamburg from June 19 to 24 as part of the promotion for Mr Stein Goes Online, which is distributed in ドイツ by Neue Visionen.
- Bruno Dumont was in London on June 16 and 17 to accompany the British launch of Slack Bay.
- Albert Serra is currently in Vienna to promote The Death of Louis XIV in オーストリア.
- Jihane Chouaib traveled to レバノン on June 22 for the release of his film Go Home.
- Olivier Assayas was a special guest at the TIFF Cinematheque in Toronto on June 22 and 23 to take part in the event entitled "Something in the Air: The Cinema of Olivier Assayas," a complete retrospective of the filmmaker's work, which is held until August 20.
- Guillaume Gallienne is currently in residence at Princeton University in the アメリカ合衆国, where he will provide tutoring in theater arts over a period of six months.
- The composer Xavier Jamaux took part in a panel discussion in Taipei devoted to new trends in music in the company of other music industry professionals, as part of the Golden Melody Festival (June 21-23).
- Yann Arthus-Bertrand was in the アメリカ合衆国 to attend a number of special event screenings of his film Human, held on June 27 at the AMC Van Ness in San Francisco, June 28 at the Guild Theater in Menlo Park in the San Francisco Bay Area, and on June 29 at the Aero Theater in Los Angeles.
最終更新日 : 30 6月 2017 へ 18:48 CEST
Linked to this news article
Linked films (5)
Linked individuals (29)
Lou de Laâge
Tran Anh Hung
Sorry, your search returned no results.