09 10月 2017 へ 17:01
Samuel Benchetrit's film Chien picks up 3 awards at the Namur FIFF
Could we say that Dog, the sixth feature by Samuel Benchetrit (seen here with Martin Provost at the awards ceremony), is a niche market film? Nothing could be farther from reality at this point, since it has just won three awards at the FIFF, including the Bayard d'Or for Best Film and the Best Actor Award.
A delegation of around sixty actors and directors traveled to Namur to take part in the 32nd edition of one of the world's biggest festivals dedicated to French-language cinema.
- Bayard d'Or for Best Film: Dog by Samuel Benchetrit
- Bayard d'Or for Best Actor: Vincent Macaigne for his role in Dog by Samuel Benchetrit
- Bayard d'Or for Best First Film: The Blessed by Sofia Djama
- Bayard d'Or for Best Screenplay: Dog by Samuel Benchetrit
- Best Cinematography: 12 Days by Raymond Depardon
- Special Jury Prize: Mama Colonel by Dieudo Hamadi
- Best Short Film in the National Competition: サマーフィルム by Emmanuel Marre
- Audience Award: Kapitalistis by Pablo Muñoz Gomez
- Best Cinematography in the National Competition: Olivier Boonjing for サマーフィルム by Emmanuel Marre
- Arte Prize: The Pure Bodies de Bérangère McNeese, Guillaume de Ginestel
- RTBF Prize: The Pure Bodies de Bérangère McNeese, Guillaume de Ginestel
- Special Mention from the National Competition Jury: Kapitalistis by Pablo Muñoz Gomez
最終更新日 : 10 10月 2017 へ 17:01 CEST
Linked to this news article
Linked films (7)
Linked individuals (11)
Guillaume de Ginestel
Democratic Republic of the Congo (8)
Pablo Muñoz Gomez
Sorry, your search returned no results.