18 5月 2002 へ 13:02
Cannes: the latest at Club Unifrance
Today the ACEECCA/ADEF symposium on European film financing is scheduled, along with a film screening and a press junket.
The ACEECCA/ADEF symposium is titled "European money for European films:" discussing off-balance sheet funding in the European Union.
Led by Jacques-Georges Bitoun (President of the ACEECCA, SCP Bitoun and Associates, Lawyers), the following people participated in the event:
- Ken Dearsley (Denton Wilde Sapte, United Kingdom): Funding for British productions and co-productions.
- Wolfang Brehm (Brehm & Von Moers) and Bernhard Stampfer (Deutsche Bank): Specific aid for German productions.
- Siobhan O’Donoghue (Media Desk Ireland) and Paul White (A & L Goodbody): Aid for film production in Ireland
- Denis Offroy (Cofiloisirs): Soficas and other financing schemes in France.
- Nicolas Steil (Iris Productions): Film financing in Luxembourg for productions in preparation and currently shooting.
The symposium closed with a Questions and Answers session on the subject of parallel funding schemes in Italy, the Netherlands and other countries in the European Union, in the presence of Jean-Claude Beineix (Continental Media Assurances), Pierre Kuperberg (Cabinet Conseil Expert Audit), Didier Kunstlinger (OBC Bank), Bruno della Ragione (Della Ragione and Garofalo law firm), Rick Senat (Hammer Entertainment Ltd.), Jacques-Eric Strauss (ADEF) and Daniel Zimmermann (Linking Market Forces).
You can obtain a report from the symposium by contacting the Cabinet Jacques Bitoun (Tel: 33 1 45 03 01 45).
3 p.m.: A screening was organized by Les Films du Losange of the trailer of "Veru," aimed at international buyers.
"In 1979 in the Punjab (Pakistan), Ayesha brings up her son, Saleem, alone. A fundamentalist Islamic movement which Saleem will later join, coupled with the arrival of Sikh pilgrims from India, stir up feelings of hate and painful memories."
"Veru," by Sabiha Sumar, is a Franco-German-Pakistani co-production, produced by Les Films de l’Observatoire, Viddhi Films (Pakistan), Flying Moon and ZDF Arte (Germany).
And finally, a press junket was held for the team from "Filles Perdues, Cheveux Gras."
最終更新日 : 23 4月 2009 へ 13:02 CEST