The goal of this new festival is to take full advantage of recent developments in cultural consumption and to reach out to new international audiences for French films.
In partnership with Allociné, Unifrance has created this new event aiming to throw the spotlight on works by emerging French filmmakers.
The myfrenchfilmfestival.com event will take place from January 14 through 29, 2011. The festival will be officially launched at the 13th Rendez-Vous with French Cinema held in Paris, an annual event hosted by Unifrance that welcomes over 350 industry professionals and 120 foreign journalists each year.
Ten recent French feature films (first and second films) and ten French short films will be showcased in the festival competition. This selection will be completed by the presentation of a film chosen from France's cinematic heritage.
The films will be presented on a paid-for video-on-demand service in their original version subtitled in numerous languages including German, English, Arabic, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Russian.
Three prizes will be awarded at the close of the festival: an Audience Award, a Foreign Bloggers’ Award, and an International Press Award.
This platform will be accessible from the month of December, allowing Web users to view free of charge trailers and numerous exclusive interviews with artists posted online.
Selection of feature films in competition:
• さよならゲーリー by Nassim Amaouche, with Jean-Pierre Bacri
• バス・パラディウム by Christopher Thompson, with Marc-André Grondin
• 共犯者 by Frédéric Mermoud, with Gilbert Melki and Emmanuelle Devos
• スパイ by Nicolas Saada, with Guillaume Canet and Géraldine Pailhas
• ヴォルベルグ一家y by Axelle Ropert, with François Damiens
• The Other by Patrick-Mario Bernard and Pierre Tridivic, with Dominique Blanc
• 女優たちの宴 by Maïwenn Le Besco, with Karine Viard and Marina Foïs
• 愛について、ある土曜日の面会室 by Léa Fehner, with Pauline Etienne
• トルコ人の頭by Pascal Elbé, with Roschdy Zem and Ronit Elkabetz
• きらきらしてる by Géraldine Nakache and Hervé Mimran, with Leïla Bekhti
Selection of short films in competition:
• バベル by Hendrick Dusollier
• 壊れた車 by Louise Prémonville
• 吠える島 by Serge Avédikian
• 女の子は無料 by Claire Burger and Marie Amachoukeli
• キム・ベイシンガーはいずこ by Edouard Deluc
• 雨が連れてくるもの by Charlotte Joulia
• 青いゴルディーニの男 by Jean-Christophe Lie
• 倒錯した若い女性の追憶 by Keren Marciano
• 小さなドラゴン by Bruno Collet
• 娼婦とニワトリ by Clément Michel
Heritage film presented out of competition:
• フレンチ・カンカン by Jean Renoir (1955), with Jean Gabin
Films presented out of competition, accessible only in the USA:
• 思春期 by Riad Sattouf, with Vincent Lacoste and Anthony Sonigo
• ハリネズミ by Mona Achache, with Josiane Balasko
MyFrenchFilmFestival - 2011
最終更新日 : 10 9月 2012 へ 16:23 CEST