14 9月 2004 へ 13:02
French films at the 61st Venice International Film Festival (September 1-11, 2004)
Two French films have been honored at the recent Venice Film Festival:
- “Le grand voyage” by Ismaël Ferroukhi - Venezia Opera Prima - Leone del futuro - "Luigi De Laurentiis" Award (Best First Feature Film)
- “Les Petits Fils” by Ilan Duran Cohen - Venezia Orizzonti Award (Best Film in the Orizzonti Section)
French films were particularly well-represented at Venice this year, notably in the Official Competition, with three films presented: “5x2” by François Ozon, “Rois et reine” by Arnaud Desplechin and “L'Intrus” by Claire Denis.
French artists in attendance: François Ozon, Valéria Bruni-Tedeschi, Stéphane Freiss, Arnaud Desplechin, Emmanuelle Devos, Mathieu Amalric, Claire Denis, Michel Suborand, Béatrice Dalle and Lolita Chammah.
First and second features were also in the limelight in the festival’s other competitive sections:
- “Les Revenants” by Robin Campillo
- “La Femme de Gilles” by Frédéric Fonteyne
- “Les Liens” by Aymeric Mesa-Juan
- “L'oeil de l'autre” by John Lvoff
In the presence of: Robin Campillo, Jonathan Zaccaï, Géraldine Pailhas, Clovis Cornillac, Frédéric Fonteyne, Aymeric Mesa-Juan, Julie Depardieu and John Lvoff.
Claude Chabrol was in Venice to present his film “La Demoiselle d'honneur” (in the Official Selection), accompanied by Laura Smet.
最終更新日 : 23 4月 2009 へ 13:02 CEST
Linked to this news article
Linked films (9)
Linked individuals (20)
Ilan Duran Cohen
Sorry, your search returned no results.