Sabrina, 20, lives in a partially restored old house with her former boyfriend and tries to make ends meet by doing small jobs here and there. She signs up for a course in the hope of going back to school and getting qualified one day, and at the same time takes a job as a stripper in a nightclub on the Old Port of Marseilles. Wanting to become an adult is neither a vain hope nor an easy task, and nobody can tell her that being twenty is the best time of life.
Festivals and Awards
- Georges Foundation Prize at the Visions du Réel Nyon 2012
- Création Prize at the Traces de Vies Festival 2012
- Special Audience Prize and Special Jury Prize at the Filmer le Travail Festival 2013
- Special Jury Mention at the Brive Medium-Length Film Festival 2013
- Festival slections: SalinaDocFest, FIFF Namur 2012, DOcPOint Helsinski, Comptoir du Doc de Rennes, Film sur l’Éducation d’Evreux, Mujeres en Foco Argentine