After the resounding success of MyFrenchFilmFestival last year (750,000 film viewings recorded in 189 countries, a 25% increase of pay-for-view "screenings"), the world festival of French cinema returns from January 17 through February 17, 2014.
The program of this fourth edition is loaded with new movies, more languages, new partner platforms, theatrical releases, and a new VOD system.
Throughout a month, web surfers from around the world will have access to 10 feature films and 10 short films, with the option of subtitles in thirteen languages. The selection (debut and second features released in French theaters during 2013) offers world-wide visibility to rising directors and highlights the diversity of a new wave of French productions.
The latest about the 2014 edition
- The festival will be available on MyFrenchFilmFestival, but also on 20 partner platforms, including iTunes, in 80 territories.
- The films of the selection are offered to more than 1000 theaters through the network of our partner SpectiCast.
- The films are also offered to 400 airline companies for their inflight entertainment programs via our partner Skeye.
- The films are free of charge on MyFrenchFilmfestival.com and on partner platforms in 中国, Amérique latine, ポーランド, ロシア, and トルコ.
- シェルブールの雨傘 (restored version) is offered free-to-view throughout the world during 24 hours on January 17, 2014, the opening day of the festival.
4 awards will be announced at the end of the festival.
The Filmmakers Prize, decided by a jury of foreign filmmakers,Lynne Ramsay (イギリス), Marco Bellocchio (イタリア), Frédéric Fonteyne (ベルギー), and Anurag Kashyap (インド), with Jean-Pierre Jeunet at the helm as President.
The International Press Prize, with a jury of 11 foreign journalists.
The Public Prize determined by votes cast online at the MyFrenchFilmFestival website by web surfers.
The Social Networks Prize, chosen by 100 influential movie fans posting on Facebook and Twitter.
The winning films are then presented onboard Air France flights for a period of 6 months.
The 2014 MYFFF Selection
Au galop by Louis Do de Lencquesaing
Augustine by Alice Winocourr
Comme un lion by Samuel Collardey
La Fille du 14 Juillet by Antonin Peretjatko
Le Jour des corneilles by Jean-Christophe Dessaint
Mobile Home by François Pirot
Pauline détective by Marc Fitoussi
Avant que de tout perdre by Xavier Legrand
オマール海老の叫び by Nicolas Guiot
Argile by Michaël Guerraz
La Fugue by Jean-Bernard Marlin
Les Lézards by Vincent Mariette
Mademoiselle Kiki et les Montparnos by Amélie Harrault
孤独 by Liova Jedlicki
7番目の天国 by Guillaume Foirest
À la française, by Morrigane Boyer, Julien Hazebroucq, Ren-Hsien Hsu, Emmanuelle Leleu, William Lorton
Le Premier Pas by Jonathan Comnène
Out of Competition
Les Parapluies de Cherbourg by Jacques Demy
Short Film from Quebec
Chef de meute by Chloé Robichaud
The festival also welcomes two films from Quebec (1 feature and 1 short) Out of Competition, in partnership with Téléfilm Canada.
In Competition, the Franco/Belgian co-productions Mobile Home and Le Cri du homard
are offered in partnership with Wallonie Bruxelles Images.
最終更新日 : 09 12月 2013 へ 16:09 CET