16 11月 2002 へ 13:02
USA: Fort Lauderdale Film Festival
"Chaos" and " Laissez-passer" win top awards at the Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival.
Bertrand Tavernier was honored with three awards from the jury of the 2002 Fort Lauderdale International Film Festival for his film "Laissez-passer:" Best Film, Best Director and Best Screenplay.
In the President Section, Coline Serreau picked up two awards for "Chaos:" Most Original Screenplay and the Grand Prix.
Reputed for being the world's longest film festival (held over 37 days), the event kicked off this year on October 18 and closed its doors on November 24, with over 100 films presented from Miami to Boca Raton.
The following French films were selected:
- "Atlantic Drift," documentary by Michel Daeron
- "Chaos" by Coline Serreau
- "La Bande du drugstore" (aka "Dandy") by François Armanet
- "Cavalcades" by Noah Nuer
- "Dieu est grand, Je suis toute petite" (aka "God Is Great, I'm Not") by Pascale Bailly
- "Grégoire Moulin contre L'humanité" (aka "Gregoire Moulin vs. Humanity") by Artus de Penguern
- "Laissez-Passer" by Bertrand Tavernier
- "Locked-in-Syndrome," short film by Emmanuel Caussé
- "Nightcap" by Claude Chabrol
- "Les Femmes ou les enfants d'abord" (aka "Women or Children First") by Manuel Poirier
最終更新日 : 23 4月 2009 へ 13:02 CEST