25 9月 2006 へ 13:02
54th San Sebastian International Film Festival
This year’s San Sebastian International Film Festival will run from September 21 through 30.
The French actress Jeanne Moreau is the 2006 jury president. Five French productions and co-productions feature among the 16 films (drama and documentary) vying for the Golden Concha for Best Film and the Silver Conchas for Best Director, Actor, Actress, Cinematography, and Screenplay. These films, competing alongside “The Boss of It All” by Lars von Trier and “The Tiger’s Tail” by John Boorman are:
- "Lo que sé de Lola" by Javier Rebollo (France/Spain)
- "The Border Post" by Rajko Grlic (Bosnia-Herzegovina/France)
- "Mon fils à moi" ("My Son") by Martial Fougeron (France), with Nathalie Baye and Victor Sévaux
- "Half Moon" by Bahman Ghobadi (Iran/Irak/Austria/France)
- "Si le vent soulève les sables" by Marion Hänsel (Belgium/France)
In the parallel sections, "Fair Play" by Lionel Bailliu, starring Eric Savin and Mélanie Doutey, will be presented in the "New Directors" section (first and second features), while "Bamako" by Abderrahmane Sissako, "Paris, je t’aime," and "L’Ivresse du pouvoir" (“The Comedy of Power”) by Claude Chabrol, will be showcased in the Zabaltegi Pearls section. Finally, "Les Oiseaux du ciel" ("Birds of Heaven") by Eliane de Latour will open the "Emigrants" thematic retrospective.
It is worth noting that at last year’s festival, the Golden Concha was awarded to the German/Czech film “Something Like Happiness” by Bohdan Sláma, while “Holy Lola” by Bertrand Tavernier received the TCM-Audience Award.
San Sebastian – International Film Festival – 2006
最終更新日 : 23 4月 2009 へ 13:02 CEST